Check out our GitHub repository (opens in a new tab) to download this plugin.
This CS Cart module provides an easy method to integrate with the payment gateway.
- The httpdocs directory contains the files that need to be uploaded to the root directory of where CS Cart is installed
- Supports CS Cart versions: 4.x+
- The module requires the following prerequisites to be met in order to function correctly:
- For a full list of requirements please see: https://docs.cs-cart.com/latest/install/system_requirements.html (opens in a new tab)
Please note that we can only offer support for the module itself. While every effort has been made to ensure the payment module is complete and bug free, we cannot guarantee normal functionality if unsupported changes are made.
To rebrand this module, complete the following steps:
- In file
httpdocs/app/addons/payment_network/addon.xmlchange the following:
- Line 3:
<id>payment_network</id>change Payment Network to your brand name
- Line 4:
<name>Payment Network</name>change Payment Network to your brand name
- Line 3:
- In file
httpdocs/app/addons/payment_network/config.phpchange the following:
- Line 5: change the URL to that which we supply
- Line 6: change the URL to that which we supply
- Line 7: change the URL to that which we supply
- Line 14: change the ID to that which we supply
- Line 15: change the SECRET to that which we supply
- When downloading as a zip file, you can right-click and rename to remove the
Unbrandedtext from the filename.
Installing and configuring the module
- Unzip / untar and merge the httpdocs folder into the root folder of your CS-Cart installation
- Log in to your CS-Cart installation and navigate to Administration > Payment Methods from the top menu
- Click the '+' symbol at the top of the page to add a new payment method
- Fill out the form and select PaymentNetwork as the processor. Click on the 'Configure' tab and enter the relevant information before clicking 'Create'
- The module will now be available as a payment method in the checkout procedure